Boracay Beach Live Camera
Boracay Camera was created by TravelOnline in order to promote tourism in Boracay. Boracay Beach Live Camera is the first ever Boracay live streaming camera and is now the first and only High Definition 14 mega pixel Camera in the Philippines. There are a few live web cams in Boracay but they offer just refreshed pictures or horrible video of the beach with terrible drag. TravelOnline provides a real time experience with not only streaming Boracay Beach Live but also streaming Live sound from Boracay Beach. By providing viewers with a view of Boracay Beach and the live sound of the waves makes your experience watching like your actually on the white sand.
How to Enter Contest:
1. You must be a TravelOnline Facebook Fan.
2. You must “SUBMIT BY EMAIL” your Best Christmas Selfie to email@example.com
3. ONE CONTESTANT / ENTRY MUST BE IN THE PICTURE TO WIN. The companion for the trip does “NOT” have to be in the picture “selfie” entry.
However, if the winner wishes to give away the prize, they have the option to do so. (Example: give prize to parents).
4. The “Selfie” “MUST” have a Christmas Theme.
How to Win:
1. The winner will be chosen based on popularity. The picture with the most “LIKES” will win.
1. Round Trip Airfare via AirAsia from Manila-Kalibo-Manila for 2 (two) passengers. (AirAsia FaceBook)
2. 3 Days / 2 Nights at the famous 5 star Boracay Regency Beach Front Resort which includes Deluxe Room for 2 (two) persons
with Daily Breakfast for 2 (two) persons. ( Boracay Regency FaceBook )
3. Round Trip Land and Sea Transfers via Kalibo Airport-Caticlan Boat Station-Boracay Boat Station-Boracay Regency and back.
4. Famous TravelOnline Boracay Package FREEBIES ( TravelOnline FaceBook )
A. FREE Pizza Lunch at Red Coconut Boracay Resort for 2 (two).
B. FREE BBQ Dinner at Villa De Oro for 2 (two).
C. FREE Jonah’s Shakes for 2 (two).
D. 10% OFF on all Boracay Island Activities.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TravelOnline Contest is open to all ages. However, those under 18 must have a designated guardian.
2. All contestant pictures submitted become the property of TravelOnline. By submitting your picture you relinquish all rights and liabilities and allow TravelOnline to freely post your picture to TravelOnline FaceBook Fan Page or any TravelOnline website properties.
3. The “Selfie” picture winner based on “Likes” popularity will be determined on Dec. 23, 2014 and the “WINNER” will be announced on Dec. 25, 2014.
4. To claim the prize, the winner must coordinate via the email address that held the picture entry. The winner may choose any 2 (two) names when claiming the prize.
5. By submitting your picture, a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. Contestants Acknowledgement that the TravelOnline promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
6. No portion of the prize can be converted to legal tender. It is strictly on a “use or lose basis”. Contestants may claim their prize between Jan. 1, 2015 and June 2015. ALL SUPER PEAK DATES for Boracay Regency and AirAsia such as Christmas, New Years Eve, Chinese New Year, Holy Week, ect. is excluded from booking and all Open dates will be based on availability of hotel room and airline seats. Dates will be coordinated with TravelOnline upon claiming the prize and determined viable for booking the winner.
7. AirAsia Ticket guidelines: Airfare tickets are valid until June 15. Tickets must be booked 15 days in advance. Tickets are exclusive of 15kilos per way and are Non re-routable, Non re-bookable, Non refundable, exclusive of terminal fee and ASF.
8. Boracay Regency Guidelines: Room dates are non re-bookable, non refundable and must be booked 15 days in advance.
9. Boracay Package does not include environmental tax which ranges from php150-250 per head because it can only be collected at Caticlan Boat Station.
1. Possibilities of disqualification, votes coming from fake accounts and or fan pages will “NOT” be accepted nor counted. All profiles shall be subject to careful scrutiny. We trust that the final result will be credible, fair and acceptable to all who participated in this event. If it is proven that a contestant is using unethical means to increase likes or popularity methods and that TravelOnline Fans (numerous complaints) can prove unethical action, that entry will be disqualified.
2. No entry may contain nudity or anything deemed inappropriate.
TravelOnline wishes you GOOD LUCK
For More information : Boracay Packages