Boracay Packages 2017
Cheapest Boracay Packages with Freebies
Boracay Packages – See the latest boracay packages for Boracay Philippines by TravelOnline. We provide the Cheapest Boracay Promo Packages for 2017 online. See Our List of Boracay Package Freebies at no extra cost! Find daily Promo’s for Cheap Boracay Packages on TravelOnline Facebook with over 1 MILLION fans. TravelOnline specializes in Boracay Philippines as the Number 1 package provider.
All Complete Boracay Packages are set up for 3 Days/2 Nights for 2, 3 or 4 persons. However, any Boracay Package can be altered to meet any clients needs.
Boracay Packages 2017 Inclusions:
- Boracay Round Trip Airfare (Caticlan Airport or Kalibo Airport Available)
- Boracay Room Accommodations (Choose 360 Boracay Resorts)
- FREE Set Breakfast or Buffet Breakfast (Based on Boracay Resort Chosen)
- Land and Sea Transfers (Boracay Transfer Service)
- FREE Welcome Drinks (options varies with Boracay Resort Chosen)
- All Government and Resort Taxes Included
- FREE One Time LUNCH ( PIZZA at Red Coconut Boracay Beach front Restaurant – 4 Star Boracay Hotel)
- FREE One Time LUNCH (PIZZA at Caruso Boracay Beachfront Restaurant ( District Hotel – 5 Star Hotel)
- FREE One Time BBQ DINNER at Villa De Oro Beachfront Restaurant
- FREE One Time FRUIT SHAKE at Jonah’s Fruit Shake Boracay Beachfront Restaurant
- Boracay Activities – Discounted Rates
- Hotline: 833-3344 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Boracay Packages Details
1. Round Trip Boracay Flights – Airline Tickets
Boracay flight tickets used by TravelOnline are via AirAsia, Cebu Pacific Airlines, Philippines Airlines (PAL ). Boracay Flights average 30 flights per day. There are 2 airports in Aklan to access Boracay Island Philippines. There is the Caticlan Airport and Kalibo Airport but much cheaper.
TravelOnline Agent will take care of the airline tickets for the package and email clients an E-Ticket that is presented upon airline check in at the airport. Finally Id or passport is required for verification of E- Ticket.
2. Transfers (Land and Sea)
Door-To-Door Service provided by TravelOnline which includes transfers from Caticlan or Kalibo Airport to the Caticlan Boat Jetty then transfers from the Boat Jetty by sea to Boracay Island. (As a result the transfer service will take you to your hotel and pick you up from your hotel)
3. Room Accommodation
All packages to any resort give you the freedom to purchase any room category that fits your vacation budget. TravelOnline welcomes extra request or help via our hotline. TravelOnline agents stand by if special help is required on your vacation.
4. Daily Breakfast
Daily breakfast vouchers are American Style, Filipino Style or buffet. Nevertheless some resorts have specialty breakfast designed to match their resort atmosphere. Lastly rooms purchased with no breakfast is possible for budget concerns.
5. Welcome Drinks
Most Boracay Resorts usually give you a refreshing tropical drink when you arrive at your room. This is a usual practice while checking in.
Boracay Package FREEBIES & Discounts
NO OTHER TRAVEL AGENCY OFFERS THIS!
Government Tax is 12% – may vary. Therefore purchases through TravelOnline include all taxes.
Resort Service Charge is 10% – Not all Resorts charge this percentage, but most do.
10% OFF ALL Boracay Tours and Activities. Due to TravelOnline purchase.
Red Coconut Boracay Beach front Restaurant – 4 star Hotel. FREE One Time LUNCH (Small, Medium or Large PIZZA ). Due to TravelOnline purchase.
Caruso Ristorante Italiano Restaurant ( District Hotel – 5 star Hotel) FREE One Time LUNCH (Medium or Large PIZZA. Due to TravelOnline purchase.
Villa De Oro Beachfront Restaurant FREE One Time DINNER (a choice of Grilled Liempo (Pork belly), Bangus (Milk fish) , Blue Marlin, Pork Chop, Chicken Breast, Chicken Thigh or 2 barbecue Sticks with eat all you can rice and Free soup ). Due to TravelOnline purchase.