Cheapest Boracay Packages
Information You Need To Know Before Proceeding
Cheapest Boracay Packages are created by TravelOnline Philippines Travel Agency. Our specialty is cheap boracay packages. TravelOnline has three branches.
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mall of Asia, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Crimson Hotel, Alabang City, Metro Manila, Philippines (Main Branch)
Cheapest Boracay Packages 2017 Inclusions:
- Cheapest Boracay packages Start at Php4498 per person
- Boracay Round Trip Airfare (Kalibo or Caticlan Airport Available)
- Boracay Room Accommodations (Choose 360 Boracay Resorts)
- FREE Set Breakfast or Buffet Breakfast (Based on package chosen)
- Round Trip Land and Sea Transfers (Boracay Transfer Private Service)
- FREE Welcome Drinks (options varies with Boracay Package Chosen)
- All Government and Resort Taxes Included
- FREE LUNCH ( PIZZA at Red Coconut Boracay Beach front Restaurant – 4 Star Boracay Hotel)
- FREE LUNCH (PIZZA at Caruso Boracay Beachfront Restaurant ( District Hotel – 5 Star Hotel)
- FREE DINNER at Villa De Oro Beachfront Restaurant
- FREE FRUIT SHAKE at Jonah’s Fruit Shake Boracay Beachfront Restaurant
- Boracay Activities – Discounted Rates to TravelOnline Clients
- Hotline: 833-3344 Email: email@example.com
TravelOnline Cheapest Boracay Packages Information
Every aspect of your Cheapest Boracay Package is covered by a professional TravelOnline Agent who will assist you all the way. Cheapest Boracay Packages prices are updated daily on the site. Special Boracay Packages Promo’s can be found daily on TravelOnline FaceBook. Become a TravelOnline FaceBook Fan today!
Cheapest boracay packages are priced lower than the boracay resorts themselves! We at TravelOnline challenge you to get a lower package quote anywhere and just simply submit that quote to our reservation department for verification. Once verified, you will receive a lower quote immediately. The boracay packages are flexible. The packages can be room only, air tickets only, no breakfast – it’s your choice!
Boracay Package Need to Know Information
Did you know there are 2 Boracay Airports?
1. Caticlan Airport, Aklan, Boracay Island
Positive – The positive aspects of landing at Caticlan Airport is that it only takes 5 minutes to transfer from the Caticlan Airport to the Aklan Boat Jetty where you will board a Banka boat which will escort you across the waterway to Boracay island. The airport size is small with plenty of help. This is the fastest route to Boracay Island. Paying transfers in advance is recommended. All boracay packages come with round-trip land and sea transfers.
Negative – The negative aspect of this route is that airline tickets cost almost double or more than flying to Kalibo Airport. The other aspect is that since the runway is short and with obstacle, only aircraft that hold 60 seats and below can land at the Caticlan Airport. The aircraft could be diverted to Kalibo with no compensation or apology. ( Caticlan runway lengthening is under construction. )
Boracay Airline Ticket Cost – Kalibo Airport
Price can range from PHP5000 – PHP15,000 depending on promo or when you reserve your ticket. Rule of thumb is that the earlier you reserve your ticket the cheaper it will be.
2. Kalibo Airport, Aklan, Boracay Island –
Positive – The positive aspects of landing at Kalibo Airport is that the airline ticket is considerably cheaper than a Caticlan airport ticket. The other aspect is that the larger aircraft with 150 seats can land at the Kalibo Airport do to the long runway and no obstacles within range of the airport.
Negative – The negative aspect of this route is that you must endure a 2 hour land transfer by van or bus to the Aklan Boat Jetty. The airline ticket is cheap, but with any cheap object — quality must suffer. In this case the convenience of getting to Boracay fast. The other aspect is that when departing Kalibo Airport most flights depart early which means you must depart your Boracay Resort early by at least 5-6 hours before flight time.
Example: Let’s say you had a 10am departure time. the transfer company requires you to leave Boracay 5 hours before so departure time would be 5am. Had you had gone the Caticlan Route you would only need to leave 2 hours before your flight departure time. Therefore if you calculate lost time going and leaving you will see that you have lost a large chunk of your vacation due to meaningless transfer. If your van or bus breaks down then who knows how much more precious vacation time you will lose. In the end, it’s all about budget and affordability.
Boracay Airline Ticket Cost – Caticlan Airport
Price can realistically range between PHP1000 – PHP10,000 per person. There are freaky promo’s on where you could get an airline ticket for PHP200 or even PHP1 but that is rare and difficult to capture. TravelOnline can easily sell you the cheapest ticket available going to Kalibo or caticlan airports.
TravelOnline has access to all airlines and gives the cheapest Boracay Airline ticket available!