Red Coconut Boracay
Aklan, Boracay Island, Boracay Beach, Philippines
Beach Front Resort – 4 Star – 54 Rooms
Between Boat Station 1 and 2 – Boracay Map Area 2
Red Coconut Boracay : When you’re planning out your tropical holiday or vacation and figuring out what activities you can do, here are five highly enjoyable suggestions for things you can do all from the comfort and proximity of Red Coconut Boracay resort right on the beach of Boracay. This will help you optimize all of your time there so that your holiday is lifetime experience you will be talking about for years to come.
Five Enjoyable Activities While On Holiday At Red Coconut Boracay Resort
Yahoo Travel recently announced that Boracay beach in the Philippines as one of the best beaches to visit. From the beautiful powdery coral sand, to the many great and reasonably priced resorts such as the Red Coconut Boracay resort, along with the countless pleasurable activities people can enjoy- it comes as no surprise that people are flocking to this island paradise.
The island has something for all kinds of people. And here are 5 great activities you could do to make your Boracay holiday even more memorable for the rest of your life.
1. Try Snorkeling – Red Coconut Boracay Resort offers guests the chance to get a canoe or small boat and get yourself or your friends and family to the most ideal diving and open water snorkeling areas. Here you will get to experience swimming with all kinds of aquatic life in clear blue waters. You can even order drinks and food while on your boat to make the experience that much more pleasurable.
2. Henna Tattoos – around the resort, you can find skillful artists who can make your preferred henna tattoo without having to go under the needle. It’s even possible to create your own design and have the artisans paint it in your body temporarily.
3. Get A Massage By The Beach – one of the services that Red Coconut Boracay resort can offer are great massages to soothe your body and soul. The best part is, you can get your massage right beside the beach, while hearing the waves gently lapping at your feet. You’ll never forget that kind of treatment.
4. Get Some Holiday Souvenirs– Red Coconut Boracay resort is just a short walk away from numerous stores selling handicrafts, fresh seafood and even things to remind you of your holiday. There are flea markets and bazaars near Station 3 of White Beach which sell some very unique products that you can take home. It’s even possible to get s good discount if you know how to haggle. Just set a reasonable price you can live with.
5. Enjoy The Water – Boracay island is the mecca for all kinds of water activities. You can even enjoy some above the water. You can do something as basic as waddling in knee deep water and looking at the various marine life, there’s also skin boarding, para-sailing, diving with tanks, kite boarding and dozens of other stuff all available for guests of the Red Coconut Boracay resort and guaranteed to make you enjoy them.