Boracay Packages with airfare and hotel 2018
Cheapest Boracay Packages for 2018 – All in Promo with Freebies
Boracay Packages 2018 – See the latest boracay packages for Boracay Philippines by TravelOnline. We provide the Cheapest Boracay Package online. See Our List of Boracay Package Freebies at no extra cost! Find daily Promo’s for Cheap Boracay Packages on TravelOnline Facebook with over 1.4 MILLION fans. TravelOnline specializes in Boracay Philippines as the Number 1 Boracay packages provider with Cheap Boracay Packages Promo listed daily. Boracay Packages Starting at PHP1498 are available without airfare per person (subject to change). Complete Boracay Packages with airfare start at PHP4498 per person. (subject to change)
All Complete Boracay Packages are set up for 3 Days/2 Nights for 2, 3 or 4 persons. However, any Boracay Package can be altered to meet any clients needs.
Boracay Package Includes:
- Boracay Round Trip Airfare (Caticlan Airport or Kalibo Airport Available)
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Room Accommodations (Choose 360 Boracay Resorts)
- FREE Set Breakfast or Buffet Breakfast (Based on Boracay Resort Chosen)
- Land and Sea Transfers (Boracay Transfer Service)
- FREE Welcome Drinks (options varies with Boracay Resort Chosen)
- All Government and Resort Taxes Included
- BORACAY PACKAGE FREEBIES – (freebies given according to package type)
- FREE One Time LUNCH ( PIZZA at Red Coconut Boracay Beach front Restaurant – 4 Star Boracay Hotel)
- FREE One Time BBQ DINNER at Villa De Oro Beachfront Restaurant
- FREE One Time drink at Coco Bar located at Red Coconut Beach Front Resort
- FREE Island Hoping
- FREE Photo Book
- Boracay Activities – Discounted Rates
- Hotline: 833-3344 Email: email@example.com
***terms and conditions apply
More Boracay Packages Details – Cheapest Boracay Packages Online
1. Round Trip Boracay Flights – Airline Tickets
Boracay flight tickets used by TravelOnline are via AirAsia, Cebu Pacific Airlines, Philippines Airlines (PAL ). Boracay Flights usually average 30 flights per day. However, there are 2 airports in Aklan to access Boracay Island, Philippines. There is the Caticlan Airport and Kalibo Airport but the Kalibo airport has cheaper airline tickets.
TravelOnline Agent will take care of the airline tickets for the package and email clients an E-Ticket that is presented upon airline check in at the airport. Finally Id or passport is required for verification of E- Ticket.
2. Transfers (Land and Sea)
Door-To-Door Service provided by TravelOnline which includes transfers from Caticlan or Kalibo Airport to the Caticlan Boat Jetty then transfers from the Boat Jetty by sea to Boracay Island. (As a result the transfer service will take you to your hotel and pick you up from your hotel)
3. Room Accommodation
All packages to any resort give you the freedom to purchase any room category and will fit any vacation budget. TravelOnline welcomes extra request or help via our hotline. TravelOnline agents stand by if special help is required on your vacation.
4. Daily Breakfast
Daily breakfast vouchers are American Style, Filipino Style or buffet. Nevertheless some resorts have specialty breakfast designed to match their resort atmosphere. Lastly rooms purchased with no breakfast is possible for budget concerns.
5. Welcome Drinks
Most Boracay Resorts usually give you a refreshing tropical drink when you arrive at your room. This is a usual practice while checking in.
Boracay Packages 2018 – FREEBIES & Discounts
NO OTHER TRAVEL AGENCY OFFERS THIS!
- FREE Boracay Island Hoping
- FREE Boracay Photo Book
- FREE One Time drink at Coco Bar
- BBQ FREE Dinner: Villa De Oro Beachfront Restaurant FREE One Time DINNER (a choice of Grilled Liempo (Pork belly), Bangus (Milk fish) , Blue Marlin, Pork Chop, Chicken Breast, Chicken Thigh or 2 barbecue Sticks with eat all you can rice and Free soup ).
- FREE Lunch: Red Coconut Boracay Beach front Restaurant – 4 star Hotel. FREE One Time LUNCH (Small, Medium or Large PIZZA ). (size of pizza based on paxs size)
- Government Tax is 12% – may vary. Purchases through TravelOnline include all taxes.
- Resort Service Charge is 10% – Not all Resorts charge this percentage, but most do.
- 10% OFF ALL Boracay Tours and Activities purchasing our packages.